Friday 23 June 2017

Why People Want Quick Money: in my own perspective


By Dinakin 'dyna' Kayode
      I come from a background where financial buoyancy is strictly dynamic in nature; where the inflow of liquid asset varies. So during dwindling periods, I was made to realize that money doesn’t grow on trees. And these are the times the urge for money heightens, just like a freshly turned vampire seeks blood. Although I may not possess the most suitable upbringing to write on why people want quick money, but there are some few experiences I have encountered over the years that’s somewhat provided a form of insight on the issue.
     The pace at which the world’s developing, wheels being reinvented, even the blind is well aware of the increasing pace of the world’s development. Higher levels of gadget with mouth-watering specs invented every year. While a new make of a gadget is newly showcased to the world, previews of a higher version is already hitting the net. So if one’s not careful, we know the result. The train keeps moving guys. Get onit!
Not only the technological world is developing in a fast pace, so many other sectors; the fashion world also, with the increasing number of fashion icons, new fashion styles…Mehn!!! I’m aware we concur with the spirit I employ to make mention of the rate of the world’s development. No doubts, to be alive in this world is something that cannot be overemphasized.
     Taking few steps back to a little bit of my genesis,  I hear some people were born with a 'silver spoon', well I was born with a spoon but without a colour or rather, same colour with that of where I live in. That’s if it’s coloured. Well, never mind, those involved will understand totally. But I truly hope you get the picture, I wasn’t born with a silver-colored spoon. Probably the silver spoons were temporarily exhausted while I came into existence so I was given just a colourless spoon. Without any iota of regret, I proudly accept that fact cos it’s been serving as an inner drive and will to be successful and to impact positively. Wealth is what most of us seek, but why not pursue excellence and let success follow(pants down): words of Ranchodas chanchad.
     Even the bible makes us understand that money answers all things, but the same book also tells us the love of money is the root of all evil. Money is good, it isn’t from the devil, Hell no! But, the love of money is a root of all evil. When money begins to control us, that’s when trouble starts.
     Why people want quick money? There are countless of reasons my dear friends, both young and old. The major reason people want quick money is because of the great level for the love of money. We mostly need money for material things that are just temporary and can get stolen or destroyed. It’s when we begin to realize life isn't about possessing all these perishable material things but about our relationship with God, then life becomes much easier.
In the end, only those who have a strong relationship with God are the ones that truly matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment